Skip to main content

Message of Love - mithun and indu's love story with dramatic twist..


Mithun got promotion.. So everyone was congratulating him!!

Mithun: Thank u..
Abhijith: Congrats ra
Mithun: Thanks Bava
Then Indhu came der.
Indhu: hey Mithun :)
Mithun: hi Indhu
Indhu: Congraaaaaats..U got promotion... So when ru going to give the treat..
Mithun: ah..well..sure..sure...Anytime :)!!!
Indhu: good...do u have my number?
Mithun: hey nooo
Indhu: give ur mobile... i ll give a msd call… Save it.
Mithun gave his mobile to Indhu..
Indhu: yess....take it ra..will talk to u later..bye ra
When Indhu left, Mithun’s friend Varun came der…
Varun: Ye ra… You both were exchanging mobiles also!!!! Wats d matter :p ???
Mithun: hehe bava bava.. She gave her number ra… (expressing his happiness)
Varun: Ok Ok… Give party for this also…
--------
At room 10.30 pm

Varun: Wat da.. why ru looking at the mobile sooo nervously?
Mithun: Her number Bava… Am jst thinking wat msg I should send…
mithun typed the message
"hey indhu tis is mithun...."

Varun: Orey Jaffa!!! Wat is dis!!!
Mithun: Kya hua Bava???
Varun: Rey for the past one year u both were sitting side by side in Office.. Why do u fear to Propose?? This is the chance macha..!!
Mithun: Rey Poda.. I have to speak a lot wid her.. I need to share so many personals wid her…
Varun: Just listen macha… It took one year for you to have her number… U have to share personals, propose her, & she should accept.. Good.. Orey Jaffa..!! By that time she will get married..!!
Mithun: Then wat shud I do Mama???
Varun: Jst directly propose her :)
Mithun: Bava… Propose??? Nooooooo…

Varun: Yes Macha… She may accept or reject... It’s better to see the result now itself…Don’t be late.. Just send her I Love You…
Mithun: Rey… Rey…
Varun: Arey listen Mama...
Mithun: Ok ra…
mithun is typing the message…
"I"

Varun: Wat man… Ur hands are shivering… Don’t Worry… Am der naa…!!!!”(Varun began to sing a song teasing Mithun)
Mithun: Hey Mama… Stop those stupid songs.. :(
Varun: Ok Ok… You Continueee :) !!!
mithun continued
"I LOV"

Varun: Rey type fastly
mithun continues..
"I LOVE YOU VARUN"

Varun: Orey Stupid… Idiot… Jaffa… Wats dat typing!!!
Mithun: oooosshh sorry Bava, I was in tension … Now I ll type correctly..
"I LOVE YOU INDHU"

Varun: wait wait
Mithun: Wat???
Varun: Send her the message & keep the mobile aside!!! Lets see the reply tomorrow…
Mithun: Bavaaaaa :( :( :(
Varun: Jaffa!!! If she says No, then you will not let me sleep this night..!! I can’t bear that torture.. So just keep the mobile aside & sleep.. If its negative reply.. Then take lite :)
Mithun: ok ra...
Within few seconds Mithun messaged her, there was a message tone… A reply came to his mobile... But Mithun din’t see the mobile…
mithun: maama we got a reply… Shall we see??
Varun: Hey swith off the light & sleep.. Lets see dat tomorrow!!!
At 12 AM

Mithun: Bava Bava!!!!
Varun: Hey what??? (Wid ltl bit seriousness)
Mithun: mama reply came know… Is der any chance that she accepts???
Varun: yaa der is a chance raa.. :)
Mithun: thanks ra U sleep..
AT 1 AM

Mithun: mama mama…
Varun: Reyyy… Watttt??? Why ru disturbing me like dis???
Mithun: I ll jst see her reply daaa…
Varun: Bava Nooo!!! Then u ll be crying the whole night!!!..Keep quiet & sleep!!!
----
AT 3.AM

Mithun: Reyyy
Varun: Entra.. Why ru killing me like dis??? :( :(
Mithun: Mama Ru sleeping???
Varun: Reyyyyy…Nee Yankamma!!!.. Ur the first one to wake up a person who is sleeping and asking him whether he is sleeping …Rey… Idiot.. Waste Fellow.. Don’t u have concern on me..!! Go & sleep!!! Tomorrow I need to wake up early… :(:(:(
--------

At 4.AM

Mithun: Bava its 4 Am ..This is morning naaaa... Can I read the message???
Varun: rey pls ra :(:(:(
Mithun: I am not getting sleep raa
Varun: Close ur eyes… :@ U ll get sleep…
-----
AT 6 AM

-------
Mithun: mama mama... Its 6 Am

Varun: orey Murgi Chor!!!  If I know that you ll be torturing me like dis, then I wud not told you to see the reply tomorrow.. … Go & Sleep macha… Plzzzz!!!!
Mithun: No I should read that message now…
Varun: shabba Ok.. Go.. GO & See.. (Varun was ltl bit serious)
Mithun opened the message very excitingly & with the same force, he fell down with Shock...
Varun: Rey… Wat happened… Wat happened!!!
Mithun didn’t say a single word….
Varun: He might have died with happiness…. I too should see her reply!!!
Varun saw the message in Mithun’s mobile... 
Even Varun was shocked… 
The message was…!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"YOUR MOBILE BALANCE IS VERY LOW. MESSAGE CANNOT BE DELIVERED"

---------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wallpaper Guru Rajendra Suri ji Ma. sa.

               Dada Gurudev @ Mohankheda Tirth

We both left home at 18

We both left home at 18. You cleared JEE, I got recommended. You got IIT, I got NDA. You pursued your degree, I had the toughest training. Your day started at 7 and ended at 5, Mine started at 4 till 9 and Some nights also included. You had your convocation ceremony, I had my POP. Best company took you and Best package was awarded, I was ordered to join my paltan With 2 stars piped on my shoulders. You got a job, I got a way of life. Every eve you got to see your family, I just wished i got to see my parents soon. You celebrated festivals with lights and music, I celebrated with my comrade in bunkers. We both married, Your wife got to see you everyday, My wife just wished i was alive. You were sent to business trips, I was sent on line of control. We both returned, Both wives couldn't control their tears, but You wiped her but, I couldn't. You hugged her but, I couldn't. Because I was lying in the cof

काश में मोबाइल होता

Plz read once before its very late !!! वह प्राइमरी स्कूल की टीचर थी |  सुबह उसने बच्चो का टेस्ट लिया था  और उनकी कॉपिया जाचने के लिए  घर ले आई थी | बच्चो की कॉपिया  देखते देखते उसके आंसू बहने लगे | उसका पति वही लेटे mobile देख रहा था |  उसने रोने का कारण पूछा । टीचर बोली , “सुबह मैंने बच्चो को  ‘मेरी सबसे बड़ी ख्वाइश’ विषय पर कुछ  पंक्तिया लिखने को कहा था ; एक बच्चे  ने इच्छा जाहिर करी है की भगवन उसे  Mobile बना दे | यह सुनकर पतिदेव हंसने लगे | टीचर बोली , “आगे तो सुनो बच्चे ने  लिखा है यदि मै mobile बन जाऊंगा, तो  घर में मेरी एक खास जगह होगी और  सारा परिवार मेरे इर्द-गिर्द रहेगा |  जब मै बोलूँगा, तो सारे लोग मुझे ध्यान  से सुनेंगे | मुझे रोका टोका नहीं जायेंगा  और नहीं उल्टे सवाल होंगे |  जब मै mobile बनूंगा, तो पापा ऑफिस से  आने के बाद थके होने के बावजूद मेरे  साथ बैठेंगे | मम्मी को जब तनाव होगा,  तो वे मुझे डाटेंगी नहीं, बल्कि मेरे साथ  रहना चाहेंगी | मेरे बड़े भाई-बहनों के  बीच मेरे पास रहने के लिए झगडा होगा |  यहाँ तक की जब mobile बंद रहेंगा, तब भी  उसकी